[Todos FBMC] Three days away from upcoming deadlines and new opportunities for your network

Alejandro Colman-Lerner colman-lerner en fbmc.fcen.uba.ar
Mar Oct 10 14:00:07 ART 2017

Aca reenvío un aviso de meeting/congreso.

Saludos

Alejandro

*December 11* –                 *Abstract submission deadline* for poster
presentation for the  ASCB|EMBO Meeting
<http://ascb-embo2017.ascb.org/abstractinformation/> and the Cell Biology
of Degeneration and Repair in the Nervous System Door Step Meeting
<http://ascb-embo2017.ascb.org/doorstep/>

*December 15* –                 Brazil cell biology *All-expense paid
10-day workshop*
<http://www.ascb.org/international-affairs-global-outreach-programs/spcell-workshop/>
for *Postdocs and Graduate Students *in San Paolo Brazil. Mar 3 – 13, 2016

ASCB introduces a *New Job board* <http://jobs.ascb.org/>

§ Free CV posting for ASCB members seeking employment

§ 50% off for job posting for Employers

§ New professional development resource library

§ Increased exposure for your CV and job posting  to expanded  network of
cell biology related job boards

I am in the process of scheduling a brief session for all Ambassadors who
are attending the Meeting in Philadelphia.  I will be back in touch will
detail about the date and time when we will meet personally.

Best for now,

Marta

--
Alejandro Colman-Lerner